And thank you so much for your words of encouragement. They kept me going as I worked long and hard on the sequel to Her Deadly Inheritance. Your words like:
- I plan on watching for whatever Beth offers to us in the future!
- An author whose works I will read promptly after release.
- Looking forward to reading more from this talented author.
- I’m hooked. Hurry up with that second book.
- Hope these characters return in another book!
- Hope another book by Beth is on the way.
- Looking forward to the next book!
- Can’t wait for her next book.
- Can’t wait for the sequels!
- Cannot wait for the next novel !!!!!!
- When is your next novel coming out, Ms. Ziarnik? I want it!!!
- Loved the book and wish there were more by Beth.
- This debut novel knocked my socks off. I look forward to her next book.
- Hope there will be another story with Jill and Clay. Theirs is an adventure I would love to follow.
To answer some of your comments: Yes, you will see two more books about Jill and Clay. While preparing for Her Deadly Reunion‘s launch, I’ll be writing Her Deadly Vows. In the meantime …
Where is Her Deadly Reunion in its preparations for release? The interior design elements (what the pages and type face look like) are in place.
The book cover design team at Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas have the novel’s back cover copy (story blurb), the new author photo, and a document of details they will consider as they work. By the end of summer, we should have a beautiful new cover for the second book.
I can’t wait to see it. And when I do, you will, too!
Until then …Thank you for accompanying me on this writer’s journey. You make it all worthwhile.