Her Deadly Inheritance is Beth’s debut novel.
Top seller on Amazon since its release on January 2, 2016.
First a runaway. Now running for her life. Won’t Jill Shepherd’s family be surprised when she returns to Grand Island, Michigan to end their lies and scheme to have her declared legally dead? But when Jill exposes the mastermind behind her intended death, her family’s deception may kill any chance she has of remaining alive.
Clay Merrick may seem to be little more than a handy-man restoring homes, but when the former Special Forces operative tracks a brutal killer to Jill’s historic house under renovation, he has most of the evidence he needs to bring the killer to justice … until Jill gets in the way.
When the killer sets sights on Jill as the next victim, it’s not just Clay s mission on the line, but his heart.
Available at most major online bookstores in e-book and print formats.
Also available through Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas and by ordering through your local bookstore.
What Are Readers Saying?
- A debut novel that knocked my socks off. So well written and with a plot line and characters that drew me into the suspense and the relationships. I look forward to her next book release. ~ Lena D.
- Writes like a seasoned weaver of suspense and intrigue. Fast, intense and captivating … memorable characters and plot lines that stay in your mind long after you’ve finished reading. ~ Elaine C.
- Very cleverly crafted story … well written … fast paced and keeps the reader guessing until the end … Some of the characters, like Amelia, you wish you could invite into your own life and share a cup of tea while others provide lessons in greed, hate, love and forgiveness. The main character, Jill, is a great role model in learning to “live one’s faith.” This is a book that you won’t want to put down. ~ Sandra B.
- Her Deadly Inheritance captivated me from the first line … Ziarnik’s characters come to life on the page as Jill, a new Christian, struggles to show love to her undeserving relatives while trying to uncover the mystery of her mother’s death. I can’t wait for the sequel! ~ Ruth S.
- Everything about this story is exceptional. It’s a mystery with great characters and lots of twists, turns and surprises. … Ms. Ziarnik has woven a story that entertains and also leaves us with the assurance that God loves us and has wonderful plans for us. It’s hard to believe this is her first effort. I hope another is on the way. ~ J. Smith
- Totally SPELLBINDING! I couldn’t put it down. Finished reading it in less than 8 hours. Cannot wait for the next novel! ~ Jackie K.
- Full of suspense and many twists and turns. Strong characters … strong story line … a climatic ending. Will keep you on the edge of your seat. ~ Beverly C.
- I loved this story … read it through in one sitting … could not put it down … enjoyable, believable, and honest. The twists and turns kept me engaged until the last page. Loved the setting and I hope these characters can return in another book! ~ Trish P.
- Great Christian suspense! This book kept me reading page after page. I loved the way that Jill kept her eyes on God even when it wasn’t easy. She wasn’t ashamed of what God had done in her life and how she had changed. The mystery was very good. Great read! ~ Kelli
- Put on your seat belt! This debut novel surely is attention-grabbing from the first word till the very last! Beth delivers a tale of family strife, heartbreak and surprises. The moment I started reading this suspense-filled story I was hooked! I couldn’t put the book down.The ending was brilliant. I can only wonder if the author has a sequel in mind for this story or something brand new for readers to enjoy! Either way, I plan on watching for whatever Beth offers in the future! ~ Lighthouse88
- Though I usually don’t read Christian books, this was a very good story. I look forward to reading more from this writer. ~ P. Baker
- Ms. Ziarnik … clearly enters the scene as an accomplished writer. Her Deadly Inheritance has an interesting plot with mystery, suspense, and a mixture of well-developed characters … Ziarnik’s story is unabashedly Christian … characters in the story exhibit a mixture of good and bad characteristics–the one sometimes outweighing the other–typifying the human race very much as it really is … I highly recommend Her Deadly Inheritance. It is eminently readable and draws the reader into the characters’ experiences … Beth Ann Ziarnik is an author whose works I will watch for and read promptly after release. ~ Sam M.
- The consensus was unanimous…Beth Ziarnik’s novel is a “must read” of the highest quality. Her Deadly Inheritance exemplifies Christian fiction—and a suspenseful mystery—at its best. The group agreed, “We couldn’t put it down once we started reading!” The spiritual thread skillfully woven into the story was not preachy, but instead, thought-provoking and inspiring.The setting and plot were full of surprises. The myriad of characters kept us guessing, and there were a couple of characters that we “loved to hate.” Reading just doesn’t get much better than this. Her debut novel greatly exceeded all expectations. This book is highly recommended. ~ Rebecca M. of the Pens of Praise Christian Fiction Book Club.