You think you might like to write? You’re consumed with a burning idea but no clue how to take it from writing to publication? Maybe you’re sure you don’t write well enough yet.
- Jumpstart your writing dream (You know you have one, right?)
- Be inspired by fantastic motivational speakers
- Learn from professionals how to write and get published
- Meet editors, publishers, and agents face-to-face. Find out what they’re looking for and discover that these brothers and sisters in Christ really want you to succeed.
- Receive valuable feedback about your writing skills through manuscript evaluations—maybe even an invitation to submit it for publication or suggestions regarding where to submit
- Make enthusiastic new friends who will validate your passion to write
- Begin to discover your niche as a writer and God’s plan for your coming year of writing.
- Spend a few days in Christian writer’s heaven on earth where people are kind, helpful, encouraging—and fun!
- Go home believing you can make your dream come true because you’re no longer alone. God and your new writer friends have your back.
- Look forward to next year’s conference to reconnect with your new writer friends, learn more, progress more, and enjoy another few days in writer’s heaven.
Don’t miss out! Sign up for a Christian Writers’conference today!
Here are a few I can personally vouch for:
- Write-To-Publish (June)
- American Christian Fiction Writers National Conference (September)
- Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference (March)
- Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference (May)
Or check the Christian Writers Market Guide under “Christian Writers Conferences & Workshops” for other options near you!
Experienced conference goers, please help us out here: What favorite writers conference would you recommend to newbies considering first time attendance? And why?