The main speaker startled me in August at the Green Lake Christian Writers Conference. When Wendy K. Walters said, “A neglected blog tells visitors you don’t care” …
I thought my heart would stop.
Please accept my apology! I never meant to send you any such message. Not to excuse myself, but I stopped posting only because I didn’t want to waste your time.
Posts should offer you something with meaning and value–something to enrich your life, right?
So, here’s the good news, dear readers! After much searching of my heart, I finally discovered what I truly want to share with you. Things to satisfy your curiosity and, hopefully, spark real conversations between us.
I value you, my novel’s readers. You’ve been so wonderful–buying Her Deadly Inheritance, telling me how much you love it, and sharing your enthusiasm with others. You are a huge blessing! And a huge encouragement. I can’t thank you enough.
Now I want to bless you, too. Obviously, you love reading fiction and are curious about a novelist’s life. When we meet in person, you quickly ask when to expect my next novel and what my life is like now. (Pretty much like yours except that I also write.) And you ask so many interesting questions.
So, what can you look forward to as we chat on my new blog?
- updates on the progress of my next novel–a lot is happening!
- behind-the-scenes glimpses of what it’s like to____
- reviews of terrific new novels by other authors along with my interviews with them
- post fun online games we can enjoy together
- ask your opinion on topics related to writing and reading
- schedule occasional one-hour Q & A sessions where you can ask me anything about my novels and writing life
And so much more!
But first, here’s your chance to “influence the author.” This blog is for you, so …
What would you like me to write about as an author of Christian romantic suspense?